Lead Free Radiation Protection AcrylicRadionex for all of your imaging procedures.
You can download the pdf datasheet in the link below
Lead Free Acrylic
• Clear, lead-free acrylic shielding
• Attains the same protection level as lead acrylic
• Provides protection from scattered X-ray radiation
• Eco-friendly attenuating materials (lead-free)
• Available in standard und customized sizes
Radionex lead free shielding is a great alternative for anyone looking for another option to the traditional leaded shielding.
Our lead free acrylic material guarantees high optical transmittance while providing critical radiation protection, making it a perfect solution for windows or barriers that allow the protected person to be part of the active clinical procedure.
MAVIG’s products are made with the highest standards, and our Radionex lead free products are no exception. Our protective materials are made to withstand the vigorous demands of the medical environment, from the strength to absorb physical impacts to the stability needed for daily cleaning and disinfection programs.
Radionex lead free acrylic sheets come in a lead equivalence of Pb 0.50 mm and are available in 15 standard sizes ranging from 12”x12” to 39”x78” or special custom sizes upon request.
• Physical Properties Thickness 12.0 mm
• Pb equivalent 0.50 mm (IEC 61331)
• Protective Material Bismuth
• Sizes 15 standard sizes available
• Optical Properties Light Transmittance 73% (ASTM D-1003)
Haze <2% (ASTM D-1003)